Artists’ Alley offers a wide selection of studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites. The suite interiors are exquisitely designed by award-winning Studio Munge and detailed with splendid features and finishes. Every suite is impeccably appointed to offer the ultimate in modern condominium living with high quality laminate flooring, gleaming porcelain tiles, fine-crafted cabinetry, panelled, and stainless steel appliances, and more. Open concept layouts and natural radiance from expansive floor to ceiling glass windows lend an aura of spacious luxury. A neutral colour palette of cool greys and pure whites offers you the perfect canvas to decorate your suite to your individual taste and personality. Use of the finest materials, textures and accents makes an unmistakable statement of refinement.
- Approximately 8.5 ceilings.
- Exterior glass sliding doors.
- Individually controlled heat pump heating and cooling system.
- Laminate flooring in den, living rooms, dining rooms, foyers and halls.
- Laundry with stacked washer/dryer vented to exterior.
- Ceramic flooring in laundry area.
- Choice of laminate, porcelain or ceramic flooring.
- Selection of designer series kitchen cabinetry.
- Ceiling mounted lighting fixture.
- Panelled refrigerator, panelled dishwasher and stainless steel range and oven, stainless steel microwave.
- 24-hour concierge.
- 24-hour security cameras in select garage/parking areas.
- Closed circuit camera monitoring at select building entry points.
- Electronic communication system in lobby vestibule permits visitors to communicate with suite from building entrances.
Located between Simcoe and St. Patrick Streets, a stone’s throw from downtown’s famed art corridor, a new sculptural landmark is set to rise. A condominium inspired by art and infused with design. A canvas to express your zest for living. As an anchor to the community and a shining beacon for the area, the first 39-storey residential tower soars into the sky, a vision of shimmering vertical spandrel bands. The second 36-storey tower will have retail in the podium, while the third 17-storey tower presents a glistening facade of glass and cantilevered balconies and terraces. Original, creative, youthful, connected, vibrant. This is the most exciting arts community downtown has ever seen.
|Project Name:||Artists Alley II|
|Approx Occupancy Date:||Fall/Winter 2022|
|Address:||234 Simcoe St Toronto, ON M5T 1T4|
|Number Of Buildings:||2|
|Main Intersection:||Dundas St West & University Ave|
|Architect:||Hariri Pontarini Architects|
|Interior Designers:||Studio Munge|
|Condo Type:||High Rise|
|Number Of Units:||310|
|Nearby Parks:||Grange Park|
|Public Transport:||5 minutes walk to St Partrick Subway Station|
Lanterra Developments started out with a vision to build iconic urban condominiums that offered a fine balance of location, luxury and lifestyle. <br/>Lanterra Developments was founded by Mark Mandelbaum and Barry Fenton, two real estate visionaries who began with a dream to develop innovative, one-of-a-kind downtown condominium properties. Within a short span of just 10 years, we have charted an amazing success story on the Toronto skyline with one iconic condominium after another, scaling new heights in design, style and elegant urban living. Our guiding philosophy goes beyond just condominium building to dynamic urban revitalization and putting Toronto on the global map as the new city of the future, with vibrant master planned mixed use communities, sustainable green living and cutting-edge environmental technologies.